Your wellbeing matters
Share with us how you and your whānau are keeping well during September and you can go in the draw to win prizes! Whether it’s sharing delicious home-made kai, building a wētā hotel or learning a new kupu in te reo – we’d love to see it!
Entering is easy! Simply snap a photo of you and your friends or family enjoying any of the activities from our Wellbeing resource to enter. Tag your photo on Instagram with #WinWithAucklandZoo or upload your photo here and you'll go in the draw. Your entry will be judged by our panel here at the Zoo, as well as shown in the gallery below!
There are three prizes up for grabs!
The winner will receive a $150 Gift Voucher to be used to purchase tickets to the zoo, for items at our Zoo Shop or any restaurant or café in our zoo grounds.
Our second and third place winners will each receive 2x general admission adult passes to Auckland Zoo (valued at $48 RRP). These prizes are not exchangeable for cash, transferrable or redeemable beyond the winner(s) of the prize.
Competition ends 30 September. Terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 14 years and above.
- Employees or agencies associated with Auckland Zoo may not enter the competition.
- Entrants may submit as many photos as they like, but they may not submit the same photo more than once.
- Submitting an entry to the competition is done by using #WinWithAucklandZoo on a relevant post on Facebook and Instagram.
- The competition is open to all photographers both amateur and professional.
- Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trade-marks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation. If Auckland Zoo has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, it will be disqualified
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with this competition, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrants into this competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The competition entry photo must used activity described in our wellbeing resource.
- Competition ends 30 September.
- The winners will be contacted via email or via Instagram, depending on their method of entry.
Check out our regular photography competition with amazing photography from all around our zoo.
We're passionate about conserving wildlife and wild places through science. We'd like to invite you to get involved and survey your area in this fun and quick bird survey!