Community tickets are available and given as a priority to individuals and community groups in the below list:
- Households on low income / unemployed
- People with additional needs and/or disabilities
- Front-line essential workers - such as healthcare workers and employees of essential services such as supermarkets, foodbank staff, and bus drivers, etc.
- Low decile schools or ECE centres from low socio-economic communities
- Organisations that work with individuals that fit the above criteria
*Terms and conditions apply
Tickets will be made available each fortnight starting from the 23rd of May, with the last bookable date of the 3rd of July.