Te Puna café is a spacious and inviting, light-filled space, with a curving veranda that looks out over the lake towards the South East Asia Jungle Track. You might just see the orangutans and siamangs as they range across aerial pathways that span out from their habitat.
It is a wonderful place to dine and unwind, with a wide range of food and drinks available, 7 days a week.
- Freshly made salads and sandwiches
- Hot chips and takeaway fare
- Pizzas and a selection of hot food from our kitchen
- Freshly baked donuts, Danishes and pastries
- Hot beverages, Mojo Coffee, soft drinks and juices
- Sweet treats and ice creams
Our cafes source products from local suppliers wherever we can, and any products that use palm oil contain only Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO) that’s rainforest and wildlife friendly.