Join us for a Safari Night where you can experience Auckland Zoo after the sun goes down. You can even stay overnight to see the sunrise.
- Your Safari Night evening includes a barbecue dinner followed by a journey around the Zoo by torchlight.
- Spend a night in the Old Elephant House and wake up to breakfast amongst the unique sounds of the Zoo dawn chorus.
Our Safari Nights run throughout the year and available for booking by the public.
- Next date: TBA.
- Audience: Individuals and family groups.
- Minimum age: 8 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Price: $50 per person (barbecue and walk only) or $80 per person (barbecue, walk and night's stay)
Education groups and community youth groups (minimum 20 people, maximum 50 people) receive a discounted rate on the night's stay option. ($65 per person)
To enquire about this discounted rate, contact us.