Time to spread your wings and fly
A magical Experience for owl lovers. Under the guidance of our experienced keepers, you will learn how to fly one of our beautiful barn owls during one of their daily training sessions. These sessions use traditional falconry techniques to encourage natural hunting behaviours. You’ll learn about the unique adaptations that make owls such stealthy hunters and get to experience their silent flight and powerful talons first hand.
Every Experience will be unique. Individual animals have the choice on how they participate in Experiences.
- Your Experience will start with a safety briefing
- Protective gloves so you can safely participate (adult and child size are available)
- Flying experience with a barn owl
- Discover how we care for the owls, their diet, and natural behaviours
- Photo opportunities with an owl - remember to bring your phone or small handheld camera
- All-day Zoo access - make the most of your visit and explore the rest of the Zoo at your leisure
Booking this Experience helps to support our important wildlife conservation work, with a portion of your purchase going towards conservation efforts here and in the wild.
Annual pass members receive 20% off with valid I.D.